These Terms of Service agreement (“Terms of Service“) governs your use of the Site DatingSitesAdult.com (the “Site“). If You do not agree to these Terms of Service, You may not use the Site. You must be of legal age (over eighteen years of age in the United States) to use the Site.
1) Acceptance of the Terms of Service. Any use of the Site, including viewing content, posting material on the Site or emailing content to the operators (“We” or “Us“) is governed under these Terms of Service. The most recent version of the Terms of Service will always appear on the Site and You will always be bound by the most recent Terms of Service, even if you are not notified of any changes. This version of the Terms of Service was modified on 1 November 2009.
3) Use of the Site.
- a) You may be required to create a username/password combination to use portions or sections of the Site. You agree and understand that You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any username/password combination You create. You will be held accountable for any postings or actions taken on the Site for any access granted to the Site based upon Your username/password combination. If you become aware of any abuse of Your username/password combination, contact Us immediately using the contact information on the Site.
- b) You agree only to use the Site as set forth in these Terms of Service and according to applicable laws and regulations. You are responsible for any content, postings and comments which you may submit to the Site. You are responsible for any of Your actions which breach or could be reasonably construed as a breach of these Terms of Service and You may be held responsible for any damages caused by such breach. You may not use the Site in a manner which would disrupt the use of the Site by other users or persons. We reserve the right to investigate any breach or alleged breach of these Terms of Service and to report any breach or alleged breach of these Terms of Service to law enforcement authorities.
- c) We may prevent you from using the Site if We become aware of any action which breaches or which be reasonably construed as a breach of these Terms of Service. We may also limit your use of the Site for any other reason and retain the right to terminate Your use of the Site at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to refuse to accept, post, display or transmit any content submitted to the Site.
- d) We have no responsibility to store or maintain any content submitted to or posted on the Site and will not be held liable for any failure to store or maintain any such content.
4) Copyrighted Information. You may not post or submit any proprietary information of another party which is protected under copyright or trademark law. We will respond to any notice we receive alleging an infringement of the copyright or trademark rights of a third party by investigating the allegation and removing the alleged infringing content should we determine that an infringement has occurred. Certain trademarks on DatingSitesAdult.com are proprietary to those third parties who own such marks and we make no claim of ownership to such marks.
5) Third Party Links. The Site will include links to Sites operated by third parties (“Third Party Sites“) as well as reviews and commentary on Third Party Sites. Such links may be posted by Us, You, other users, Google Adsense or other parties. We have no control over any Third Party Sites that may be linked from the Site. We are not liable for any losses or damages You may incur by navigating to any Third Party Sites which may be linked from the Site. We may earn commissions through affiliate programs operated by Third Party Sites. Our membership in any affiliate program operated by Third Party Sites is not an endorsement of any such Third Party Sites.
6) WARRANTY DISCLAIMER.
- a) WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE SITE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND YOU ARE TO USE THE SITE SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM(S) WHICH OCCURS AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON A CONTINUOUS BASIS.
- b) WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE IS TRUE, RELIABLE OR ACCURATE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT WE WILL CORRECT ANY ERRORS, DEFECTS OR OMISSIONS ON THE SITE. We make no warranty that reviews of Third Party Sites are factually accurate; Our reviews of Third Party Sites are based on our experience with such Third Party Sites, input from other parties and other research which we may have performed. We make no warranty that You will find any Third Party Sites to be satisfactory or to provide any results which you may seek from such Third Party Sites.
7) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- a) YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INTANGIBLE LOSS, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST JOBS OR CONSULTING ARRANGEMENTS WHICH YOU MAY INCUR OR SUFFER AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE OR YOUR DEALINGS WITH ANY THIRD PARTY SITE WHICH MAY BE LINKED TO OR FROM THE SITE, INCLUDING ANY SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES WHICH INCUR AS A RESULT OF YOUR FAILURE TO PROTECT YOUR USERNAME/PASSWORD COMBINATION. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL NOT BE MODIFIED EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OR MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
- b) WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU SHOULD YOU LOSE YOUR JOB, CONSULTING ARRANGEMENT OR SUFFER ANY OTHER DAMAGES RELATED TO YOUR CAREER, PROFESSION, REPUTATION, MARITAL OR RELATIONSHIP STATUS DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE. IF YOU BELIEVE THAT SUCH A RISK MAY EXIST, YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE SITE.
8 ) Indemnification. You agree to hold Us harmless and indemnify Us from and against any third-party claim arising from or in any way related to Your use of the Site, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees, of every kind and nature.
9) Content Policy.
- a) You acknowledge that the Site is for entertainment purposes only and may contain content that you deem or find offensive or objectionable and that you use the Site solely at Your own risk.
- b) We do not and will not actively monitor the Site and any content that you submit to the Site. We take no responsibility for any content, including any malicious software programs, which are posted or submitted to the Site or any damages that such content may cause to You. It is Your responsibility to review any content which You submit to the Site. We do not endorse or support any content which is submitted to the Site.
- c) You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to submit your content to the Site.
- d) We do, however, reserve the right to review and/or remove any content submitted to the Site by You or other users which contains or references (1) pornography or obscene materials, (2) pedophilia, incest or bestiality; (3) threats of violence; (4) hateful references to a race, ethnic group, religion, disabled persons, gender, age or sexual orientation; (5) violates the copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of another; (6) the private or confidential information of another person; and (7) Spam, marketing for other services or products, malicious software code (such as viruses or malware).
- e) We retain the right to retain an archived copy of any removed content or to report any removed content, or content deemed to contain or reference any materials referenced in Section 9(d)(1)-(7), above, to law enforcement authorities or to comply with applicable laws or regulations. We may also retain such content in order to preserve our rights.
10) Proprietary Nature of Site.
- a) You acknowledge that We own all right, title and interest in and to the Site and such rights are protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws. Accordingly, You agree that you will not reproduce, reverse engineer, copy, alter, modify, or create derivative works from the Site, including any content posted on the Site. You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other software or manual process to monitor or copy any content available on the Site.
- b) The logos on the Site and the marks “DatingSitesAdult.com” are Our trademarks and are protected under U.S. and international intellectual property laws.
- c) Nothing in these Terms of Service gives you any right or license to use any of Our proprietary information, including our trademarks referenced above.
11) Your Rights in and to Submitted Content.
- a) You retain the rights to any content you submit or post to or display on the Site. By submitting, posting or displaying content on or to the Site, you grant Us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive and royalty-free license to reproduce, publish, create derivative works from, public display and distribute such content on the Site, even if We receive compensation or remuneration through Our operation of the Site, or any derivative works prepared from the Site or any content submitted, posted or displayed on the Site.
- b) You understand and acknowledge that We may transmit or distribute content submitted to the Site over various public networks and in various media; and make such changes to content as necessary to conform and adapt content to the Site. You understand and acknowledge that We may make content available to other companies, business firms, organizations or individuals for Our own business purposes. You agree that the license You grant to Us includes these rights.
12) General. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between You and Us regarding use of the Site. Any failure by Us not to exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy available to us shall not be construed as a waiver of such right or remedy. If any court of competent jurisdiction rules that any provision of these Terms of Service is invalid, then such provision shall be removed from these Terms of Service without affecting the remainder of the Terms of Service and these Terms of Service will continue to be valid and enforceable. These Terms of Service shall be governed under the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. Any claim or cause of action You may have against Us must be filed within one (1) year of the date on which the claim or cause of action occurred or such claim or cause of action shall be forever barred.
These Terms of Service are copyrighted